The Turrell Fund is pleased to announce the winners of the 2022 S. Whitney Landon Awards.
A total of $33,000 in unrestricted grants was given to agencies doing exemplary work on behalf of young children in Vermont.
These agencies are:
- Alexandria Whitcomb Childcare, Barre, VT
- Early Education Resource Center, Waterbury, VT
- Old School, South Burlington VT
- Orleans Central Early Childhood Program, Barton, VT
- Rural ARTS Collaborative, Greensboro, VT
- The ARTS Bus, Randolph, VT
- Winston Prouty Center for Child and Family Development, Brattleboro, VT
“We received an influx of remarkable responses to the Landon Award RFP this year,” said Evan Delgado, President, Programs and Planning, Turrell Fund. “These applications highlighted the compassion and dedication of Vermont leaders working to strengthen the systems serving young children and their families. Given the impressive work on display in these proposals, this was a difficult decision to make.”